ANST - Dog - Found at Warlord

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Wed Jun 2 14:33:14 PDT 1999

At 11:56 PM 6/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Here is what the steward said concerning this dog....first, it is not the
>newcomers dog. Second, she believes it belongs to one of the First Monday
>Trade Days people that was at the site this weekend. So the couple now in
>possession of the dog should check with them to see if it belongs to any of
>them.
>Genevieve de Courtanvaux

The boy and girl that saved the dog took it to the First Monday people
before they brought it into our camp.  No one there knew anything about it,
they said.
Also since it was in our camp the night before (about 2am) for quite a
while, and no one was looking for it then or on Sunday morning, it did
appear to be a left or lost dog.  The children carried it all over camp and
then a Herald carried it around for a while asking everyone they saw about
him.  I really felt we did all we could to find an owner or I would not have
encouraged the lady to take him with her. I have a dog and would be
heartbroken if he was lost so I certainly wouldn't want that to happen to
anyone else.

Bicé di Pietro
Loch Ruadh

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	Experience is a wonderful thing; It enables you to recognise a
        mistake when you make it again.