ANST - hairstyles in period

ruth &david blake tegan at swbell.net
Thu Jun 3 19:08:56 PDT 1999

Mark.S Harris wrote:

> Tegan said:
> > Does any one know of where I can find references for period
> > hairstyles?
>
> Check this file in the PERSONAL CARE section of my Florilegium:

> I can send the filelist or any individual files by email to those
> who don't have WWW access.
>
> Lord Stefan li Rous
> stefan at texas.net

I hope you are told  this often enough but you have been so helpful to
me and I'm sure many others in the SCA who are in need or direction.
Your files have helped me out many times in the past and if I hadn't
been half asleep when I started this search I might have been able to
figure out for myself that hairdos would be listed under personal care.
Just want you to know that your files are the first place I start
looking for info.
Thank you again for all the work you have done and I'm sure will do
in the future help us all out.

Tegan Rhos
Loch Soilleir