ANST - Found at Warlord

Weiszbrod, Barbara Ann (Barbara)** CTR ** baw2 at lucent.com
Tue Jun 1 06:22:23 PDT 1999

> Since he had on a rabies tag another lady said she would take him
> home with her and contact the vet on Tuesday and see if she could locate
> the owner.  If this was not successful, she wanted to keep him herself.

The dog is with a member of house Bloodstone at the moment.  They tried to
call the Vet's number on the tag, but it is no longer in service.  I
remember hearing a woman say that she had lost her dog, but I can't for the
life of me remember who she was or what she looked like.  If anyone out
there knows who the lady was that lost her dog, you may contact me and I
will get you in touch with the people that have him.

Alys D.
Steppes