ANST - [sca-missilecombat]: taping blunts

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Jun 1 16:43:37 PDT 1999

Thsis is a propposed change to missile combat rules at the Socity level and
would effect Ansteorra.
I support the change as a good safty step with minnimual extra work to make
safer arrows. Contact me or Sir Jon (sirjon at netcom.com) with your comments.

>It would seem that either a single 1/2 inch wide strip of good quality
>electical or fiberglass straping tape will keep the heads from accidently
>comeing off in combat. Does anyone know of any heads currently in use or
>under developement where the use of such taping would cause a safety
>problem? If not, then it will be required by the sca misssile combat rules.
>
>Jon

>Your sponsorships can keep this freely provided SCA list alive
>Write to sponsor at wyvernhall.com for sponsorship information
>Just visiting http://www.wyvernhall.com/sca/ supports this list
>Write to the listhelp at wyvernhall.com autoresponder for assistance
>
>Copyright (C) 1999 Wyvern Hall.  All rights reserved.

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra