ANST - habitual politicians?

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jun 2 11:12:31 PDT 1999

Galen here...

>hey yanno ... don't look now but you just posted your message in a list that
>idolizes and revolves around habitual politicians (g)
>
>'wolf

Excuse me?  I'm a habitual politician, and nobody idolizes _me_!
Just ask my squires, they'll tell you.

- Galen of Bristol
(now taking applications for idolators)

"Creeds must disagree: it is the whole fun of the thing. If I think the
universe is triangular, and you think it is square, there cannot be
room for two universes. We may argue politely, we may argue humanely,
we may argue with great mutual benefit; but, obviously, we must argue.
Modern toleration is really a tyranny. It is a tyranny because it
is a silence.  To say that I must not deny my opponent's faith is
to say I must not discuss it ... It is absurd to have a discussion on
Comparative Religions if you don't compare them."
- G.K. Chesterton