ANST - On-line democracy is the key for those who live with a nd suffer from the problems.

Wed Jun 2 11:28:37 PDT 1999

> On 2 Jun 99, at 5:18, EcosNomos at BetterDemocracy.com wrote:
>
> > * Presidential Primary, On-Line, Nationwide, July 4, 1999
> > On the anniversary of our Declaration of Independence from an English
> > habitual politician, King George III, please help end the current reign
> of
> > habitual politicians. Help legitimize on-line democracy with your
> nominee
> > for President.
>
> hey yanno ... don't look now but you just posted your message in a list
> that
> idolizes and revolves around habitual politicians (g)
>
> 'wolf

Nah, we idolize default politicians.  Dey is politicians by de fault of
winning Crown tourney.  We denigrate the habitual politicians, the officers,
the BoD, all that ilk.  And in all fairness to George, he was a hereditary
politician rather than a habitual one.  Habitual politicians are fast on
their feet; they can't stop running.  George was too fat to handle the
exercise.

In the interest of electoral parity, I am announcing the creation of an ISP
to serve the voters disenfranchised by eDemocracy.  Recruiters for my new
service will be in a graveyard near you soon.

I REALLY was trying to ignore this.

Bear