ANST - Parents Attending ATYC Please Read

Jackie ulrica at nwol.net
Wed Jun 2 15:25:14 PDT 1999

Greetings,
     I need your help.  As you may know, I have been taking Prepaid
reservations for ATYC.  At this point in time, we have only had 2 parents
request the Children's Feast, while the rest plan on their children eating
regular feast with them.  I need to get an idea of who else plans on their
children eating separately.  I'm NOT asking you to send me a reservation!
However, if we don't have enough interest, I could better use those good
cooks and servers for the larger feast.

In Service to Ansteorra,

Ulrica