ANST-Announce - Royal Arms(LONG)

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Wed Jun 2 23:39:49 PDT 1999

Please help! I am attempting to compile a roll of arms of the Kings and Queens of Ansteorra, hopefully to be completed by ATYC. I have searched the SCA Armorial, and collected the blazons for those Royals who have registered their arms. Alas, for whatever reasons, more than half of our Kings and Queens have never registered arms. Nonetheless, I feel certain that many of these noble people, at least among the fighters, have arms or shield designs which have come to be closely linked with their names and personages.If any one on this list is a Count, Earl, or Duke or Rose of Ansteorra without registered arms and you would like your arms/device/shield design included in the roll of arms, please contact me. Likewise, if any good gentle could help me contact or describe for me the arms/whatever of any of our former Crowns, also please contact me.
Specifically, I am looking for arms for the following Royals:
Jonathon de Laufyson
Jocelyn Alleyne Reynard
Kemrith Danil
Sigmund the Wingwooted
Sieglinda Syr
Rowen Beatrice von Kampfer
Vanessa de Verona
Julia de Montoya
Athena Morcan Derwyn Ddoo
William Miesko
Catherine Blackrose
Sutan Bloodaxe
Kein MacEwan
Alisha MacLeod
Jean Richard Malcomson
Anora of Winward
Mikaela of Monmouthshire
Galen Eadwin Kirchenbauer
Rebekah Kleinspielerin
Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim
Valeria Richela Navarra
Gladwen of Aylesford
Barn Silveraxe
Katrionna McLochlainn
Gunthar Jonsson
Sara Penrose

I am looking for any help I can get, described in heraldic terms(blazon), or a description in more modern, mundane terms. Also, I can receive attachments, and would love pictures, photos, or drawings sent in .jpg or .gif formats.

I can be reached at:
               padric at astrosfan.net
or
(409)691-4675
or
Pat Mullins
506D Wellborn Rd.
College Station, TX 77840
Thank you all for your time and attention. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Please respond at your earliest convenience, time is of the essence.

In service,
Lord Padric OMullan

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!