ANST-Announce - King's College Instructors Wanted!

dssweet at Okstate.edu dssweet at Okstate.edu
Mon Jun 7 13:07:05 PDT 1999

King's College in Mooneschadoweshire is still looking for a few more
instructors. Unfortunately, several instructors have had to cancel their
proposed classes. Therefore we have time and space available for you to teach
that class you've been thinking about.  Time is short though!  Please pass this
information along to others in your local groups, especially if they are already
planning on coming up to King's College.  The date again is June 19, 1999.

There are currently close to 100 classes scheduled.  We have classes on brewing,
cooking/feasts, dance, history, glass work, pottery, costuming/embroidery/fiber
arts, musicians/bardic, a Treasurer's class, a Chirugeon's class, the meeting of
the College of Heralds, children's classes, sca infrastructure classes, and many
hands-on classes ranging from bread baking, constructing leather bottels, and
pottery making to bookbinding, period pigments & painting, metal working and
knitting.

Check out the website at:
http://www.cowboy.net/~cindy/kings/Schedule.htm

If you wish to teach a class, please contact the class steward, HL Estrill Swet,
as the event steward, Baroness Gunhilda, will be out of the country the week of
June 7-11.  For those unable to access the web page, contact me as well.

My email: dssweet at okstate.edu
My phone: 405-624-9344 (there is a machine)

HL Estrill Swet
class steward of King's College