ANST - warm bodies for the 25th or Help! creative hall decorators wanted...

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:24:40 PDT 1999

Greetings to the List!!!

I am writing from my Mother's in California, and am trying from here to do
those last minuet autocratic checks for the Midsummer's Ball!

Friday night the 25th of June is *set up* for the event.  The theme being
"The enchanted Forest"  We need anyone who would like to help to be at the
site at 7:00pm.

I am writing to request that any of you who are available to help us come
and make this hall into an enchanted forest please come and bring ladders
and any decorations that you feel would add magic to this site and the
event.

We are hoping to collect more : faux christmas trees or fica's any kind of
tree or greenery that we can use in the hall, christmas lights, silk
flowers, wall hangings, tapestries, any this fairy or forest like, or
medieval which would add to the event.

To show our appreciation for all those who have helped and added to the
event, we plan on having a party in honor of all the people who donated time
and work about two weeks post event at our house, I will post more about
that later :)

The Faire Court has sent a messenger to me saying there will be somewhere
about 20 of their number present to celebrate the evening with us, it sounds
like it will be a wonderful revel.

Thanks in advance to all of you who help and participate in the event.
Please email me privately at ladyoftherose at hotmail.com if you can be part of
the set up effort :)

thanks!

Larissa