ANST - Eldern XXI

Celeste de Montomorency montomorency at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 16:40:50 PDT 1999

Greetings to all!

          To all of those parents who areplanning to attend 21st Eldern and
bring your smalls along:

          The children's activities have been expanded to include a watergun
fight (they're children, it's not period but it'll be fun!), and a
children's bardic competition.  The entries for the bardic competition can
be a song, a story, a poem,or even a skit if they know one .  The
competition is not going to be super formal this year due to the fact that
we're really just getting the word out.  I believe that the categories are
broken down by age range. Don't worry though.
No child will go home empty handed. (Unless of course they don't
participate.)

              Lady Celeste Courtenay de Monmorency