[Re: ANST - Restrictions on Reigns - a question to ponder]

Celeste de Montomorency montomorency at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 16:27:14 PDT 1999

Greetings!

I agree with Tomanga. I can see the reason for waiting one or two reigns
after your current reign, but 3 is a little too long to be required to wait.
Most people wait at least two reigns anyway and from what I've heard from
some, if they want it so soon after their last reign, they're gluttons for
punishment.  If they're willing to do it and they have the means and
qualifications to do so, let them.

              Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency