[Re: ANST - Restrictions on Reigns - a question to ponder]

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Fri Jun 18 08:31:31 PDT 1999

>It seems to me that the problems that reign restrictions
>are intended to solve are not endemic to all kingdoms.

I hardly feel it necessary to limit reigns if there are no long-term
consecutive "reign hoppers".  I have heard horror stories of other Kingdoms
having the same two crowns trading off for years, and the problems that
arose with that (ie "hand picking" crown participants, stomping out people
who managed to enter, but were fated with being disliked, etc.)

I sincerely feel that Ansteorra is above that.  The beauty of Our Kingdom is
that there is a general consensus that Everyone is Worthy.  Our Crowns have
dignified us with satisfying reigns, and have made us all proud to be a part
of a Kindom that shows no partiality to Her Constituants.

No legislation should be passed to correct a non-existant problem in our Kindom.

(I now crawl back into lurk mode....)

Allyson Tymmes
alsoascumsuckingmutantlefty