ANST - Courtesy in conversation and a farewell

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 10:39:26 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/18/99 11:48:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
morganson at hotmail.com writes:

<< However, before I sign off, one last try. >>
OH MOST NOBLE AND HONORABLE LORD OTHAR
     I must say that your eloquence and analogies are still at the highest
levels, but PLEEEEEEASE stay on the list.  You are one of the intellegencia
that make my wading through most of the drival a pleasure to behold.
Besides, I do believe that there are suppose to be filters in place to remove
all of the me too replies.  I do believe that the list administrator is on
vacation and must have turned off the filters by mistake.

Baron Bors