[Re: ANST - Restrictions on Reigns - a question to ponder]

Bowen wweir at postoffice.swbell.net
Fri Jun 18 17:44:53 PDT 1999

Philippa Rookhaven adds:
To add a new thought to this discussion:
Having a king of whom you have grown tired is a very period problem. While it
doesn't create the most fun environment in which to play, it does give us
valuable insight into what life was like in period. I find that many times
when the politics get crazy, if I step back from it, I can see a period
connection. I always find the insight valuable. It seems to help my attitude, also.