ANST - Restrictions on Reigns

Joe Wolf JWolf at bisys.com
Tue Jun 22 05:36:54 PDT 1999

Baroness Hillary said:
>  I would suggest that instead of the BOD making a blanket policy that would
>  affect all Kingdom's, that those Kingdom's that are having specific problems add
>  changes to their Kingdom Law.

This seems to be a good idea, at least initially, but if a Kingdom is embroiled in a situation of the Crown passing among just a few select individuals, how is this rule supposed to be added to Kingdom Law?  I don't think the Crown(s) that are enjoying passing the Throne back and forth are going to willingly write that Law.

Herr Manfred von Wolf