Fw: ANST-Announce - Steppes rapier champion tourney rescheduled

Wayne Ross wayner at languy.com
Tue Jun 22 13:40:57 PDT 1999

To alleviate confusion - this is NOT the Sokol Hall in Ennis, where Steppes currently holds their Twelfth Night. This is a different place. The address listed below is correct. There will be a map posted on the Steppes website http://www.io.com/~ches/steppes/ , and in the Blackstar. I apologize for any confusion that the name of the building where the event is occuring has caused for anyone.

~~DH