ANST - limits on reigns

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 02:32:01 PDT 1999

Heilsa Your Excellency Rebekah...!

You state the following:

>It would also have affected... ...Duke Hector & Duchess Rowan (3 reigns)
>had it been in effect.

On this one point I beg to differ. If the proposed restrictions had been in
place and if Hector had wanted to fight that third Crown List for a
win...yes it would have effected them. However, since it was Sir Rowan's
_first_ win it should not have effected the spacing of the reign. Here,
however is a point to ponder. If a restriction on _fighting_ in the Crown
Lists were to have been in place, would that have prevented HG Hector from
fighting in that particular List? And, if so, given the fact that Hector
defeated HG Inman in the semi-finals would his absence have let Inman move
on to the finals. Or, given the same set of proposed restrictions, would it
have prevented HG Inman from entering the Crown Lists as well?

>I feel the test of the Crown List is sufficient.   No further dictates,
>mandates, or restrictions are required.

I am in complete agreement with you here. If folks in other Kingdoms are
having trouble "getting rid of" repeating Crowns...then they should sent
some folk here to train for a year or so........

>Rebekah, LoR

Waes Thu Hael kinswoman....
Sir Kief av Kiersted
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."