ANST - Sniping

Mahee of Acre husted at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 23:38:13 PDT 1999

I frequently am required to attend inservices/classes that I know two and
three times as much as the presenter. I spend much of the time completely
silent and bored stiff, or I become an aid to the instructor if it is a
hands on class.

I also give the same inservices I am forced to attend. I have those in my
classes that sometimes know two and three times as much as I. If their
actions prevent others from learning, I tell it to them that way. "Although
you may understand this very well, they do not,"

If the person is saying things that make me look incompitant, I would simply
ask them to speak with me outside for a moment. I would either ask them to
leave since it is obvious that my class is of no benifit to them, or be sly
and ask them to work as an assistant(this usually shuts them up since they
now have a _position_of_imprtance_)

Last year I taught almost 300 hours of inservices to professionals.

Mahee of Acre