ANST-Announce - challenge

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Thu Jun 24 05:15:08 PDT 1999

Richard Fairbourne here.
It is late and I have just cleared out a months worth of emails off my
computer(yes, I have no life). Ansteorra Twentieth year celebration will
soon be upon us and the Stepping down of their majesties Gunther and
Sara and the Stepping up of their highnesses Daffydd and Octavia. ATYC
will be an event long remembered and treasured.
Ansteorra, we are celebrating her rise as a kingdom.
 Ansteorra brings a hoast of emotions and memories everytime I speak her
name.
Help me not only speak, but ring the heavens, with the name of Ansteorra
at court at atyc.
People ask me what they can do to help. Help to speak the name of
Ansteorra at atyc.
Imagine court at ATYC and every Ansteorran announcing Vivat Anstoerra in
one clear, loud voice. The Vivat of Ansteorra this time would carry us
for the next twenty years.
Join me and speak the name and Vivat Ansteorra at ATYC
VIVAT ANSTEORRA !!! (just practicing) I hope to see everyone their.
in service
Richard Fairbourne