ANST-Announce - Gulf Wars - Date Change

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Tue Jun 8 19:08:26 PDT 1999

Greetings, from Xene,
___________________________________
Sir Burke wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Gulf Wars IX - WILL NOT be changing its date

I don't think I've seen anyone respond to this post, so I think I shall.

Thank you, to the site owners and the stewards of the event, and anyone else who worked to keep the originally announced dates.

To those people who jumped on the bandwagon and complained so loudly about the proposed change of dates,  I expect to see you all at Gulf War next year, or else help others to get there!!  Not everyone can go, not everyone can fight, not everyone can volunteer, but *everyone* can help someone else to go.

As for me and my original complaint, my son's spring break is the following week anyway.  But, with these dates we get to go to Gulf War together and have a nice family vacation on the way back.

Again, thank you.

Mistress Xene Theriane,  Baroness of Elfsea