ANST - Re: Period Jewelry

Alys Roke shiningstaris at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 18:45:31 PDT 1999

Milady,
  My own time period is early sixteenth century England, but I am not
restricting myself to that time period.  I mostly work with beads.  I've
made a few unseccessful experiments with braided wire, and would like to
learn more about that.  I'm probably being unrealistic, but I would like to
to be able to document the work I do now in period.  But since most of my
designs are based on my own personal tastes and not on historical research,
I don't really know if that would be possible.  I truly appreciate your
assistance.

Your servant,
Alys