ANST - Oxford Latin Dictionary

C. L. Ward gunnora at bga.com
Sun Jun 20 17:35:40 PDT 1999

Lord BlackAngus McNeil asked:
>Does anyone have a copy of the Oxford Latin Dictionary?
>Please help.

You can certainly find one in almost any university library, and I've seen
it and the Cassell's in lots of half-price type bookstores and in college
bookstores both new and used.  But why do you need it?  If you just need a
word or two, ask and ye shall be given (I use Cassell's and the Bantam New
College dictionaries because they are what I have handy).

.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva, OL
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)