ANST - Eldern XXI

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 19:25:29 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/22/99 6:51:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
montomorency at hotmail.com writes:

<< As for the words like dragon and farspeaker, I like them.  I'd much
 rather hear those words than the mundane words they refer to-car and
 telephone. What were those called in the middle ages? Maybe you'd like to
 give me a more authentic word!

                    Extremely annoyed and on my way to populace,
             Lady Celeste

How about ..... "car"?  it is a period term. or sedan.   as for the phone?
Well how about you "called apon him/her"? Or you could have just simply spoke
to the person.. ( who cares how) You want to be annoyed fine. Call apon me
and we shal talk about it. Or my good lady, I shall gladly hop in my sedan
and speak to you at a list.

Lord Pieter Rausch