ANST - New Subject - Sniping

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Sat Jun 26 13:25:43 PDT 1999

At 11:07 AM 6/23/99 -0700, Damaris  wrote:
>> How would you as an instructor handle a "sniper"?

>I've never had that problem in any of my classes that I have taught.
Anytime anyone can add info that I don't know, I welcome it.   If  I ever
do have people butting in and contradicting me to the point where it was
annoying,  I would tend to look at him/her squarely and say "Thanks for
your unique and enlightened point of view."  or "My goodness, you know a
lot.  Why didn't you volunteer to teach this class?"

I chew the bone for 2-3 pages, just getting slobber all over it.  Damaris
chomps it into pieces in 2 bites.

Bowing to your precise brevity, I remain

your friend,

Mari