ANST - limits on reigns

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Wed Jun 23 12:28:54 PDT 1999

>Then why is the list wieghted to give the Knights an advantage? I really
>don't see that it is needed. In other words, why not have a completely
>random pairing system? Why is it setup so that Knights do not fight
>Knights in the first round? I assume that after the first round that all
>the pairing is done completely at random.

After the first round, (well, actually, the whole time) it's up to the Crown
how to pair. HRM Gunthar actually randomly drew the *entire* list at this
last crown.

Aha!!!

That's what I thought.

Aren't there other requirements, such as paid membership and the holding of
a warrantable office for a proscribed length of time, for both Crown and
Consort?  I remember when the last one was added.

What do you think about adding another requirement:  For either Crown or
Consort to have stewarded a Calendar event?

I realize that most of those who competed in the last Crown wouldn't be
fazed by this one.

Just a thought.

Xene