ANST - SCA language was Eldern XXI

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Jun 23 18:39:32 PDT 1999

On 23 Jun 99, at 15:58, Celeste de Montomorency wrote:

> Funny!!!!
>         Lady Celeste
>
> > > ...  We call cars "dragons" because they breathe fire.
> >
> >suggestion, if your car is breathing fire, i suggest you contact your
> >mechanic, you got a *bad* timing problem ... (g)
> >
> >used to have a harley that did that ... impressive, but hard on the
> >engine

and true ... i managed to set my mechanic's pants on fire from the starting
"fire-belch", right after the machine in question threw him over the handlebars
(kickback on a old-syle kickstart bike) ... fixed the timing problem
immediately afterwards

now if you really want a "dragon", there are some wicked new south-african
security devices that run off pressurized gas and activated from inside the
vehicle to prevent car-jacking ... when activated it envelops the sides of the
vehicle in a fireball ... with some mod's just the thing to keep the cagers
from tailgating ya'  (g)

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)