ANST - Sniping in Classes

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jun 24 14:13:29 PDT 1999

Steve Hughes (shughes at vvm.com) said something that sounded like:
> I realize that they were just curious and
> did not know me. They were all very nice, but I really would have
> appreciated some warning that I might have celebrity drop ins.

I would think that people would assume that they might have someone like
this drop in.

Not only is it one way to figure out is someone is deserving of
recognition in a field for their expertise, but it allows those people
more advanced to see new methods of not only the art form but of
teaching as well.

I usually sit in on as many brewing/vintning classes as I can at Colleges.

Ciao,