ANST - Restrictions on Reigns

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Thu Jun 24 16:57:56 PDT 1999

I don't go to Crown Tourneys often (don't swing a stick shoot people more
fun for me) but I have seen two or three Duke's drop out in a single Crown
Tourney and one or more drop out in just about every Crown Tourney that I
have been to.

>I've only been to a few Crown Tourneys, so I don't mean to single out
>Duke Mikael.  He's just the only one I personally witnessed do it.
>I would guess he's not the only duke who's done this outside of his
>own "back yard".

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra