ANST - Midsummer's Thank you's

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:12:27 PDT 1999

We wanted to write a note to thank everyone for the success of Lindenwood's
Midsummer's Ball!

Many people gave alot of their time and talent as well as their own treasure
to make this event the success that it was, and we are very grateful to you
all!

Master Petruccio and Mistress Ronna and their assembled helpers did and
outstanding job with the food.  We hope they will share their talents in the
kitchen with us all again soon!

Lady Mary Elizabeth Wickham, her husband Lord Richard, Lady Eleanor, thank
you especially to you for keeping me organized while I (Larissa) was absent
to care for my mother.

Master Avatar and Lord Philip, thank you for the magic of the music and the
dancing.  The musicians were wonderful and they worked very hard for all of
us!

The Court of the Fae was tremendous fun and they worked very hard to help us
create the atmosphere in the hall.  They are wonderful people and we are all
hoping they will join us for more events in the future.

The event just flew by, and there was one contest scheduled that we did not
get to hold, and that was the bardic.  We deeply apologize to those who
wished to participate, and plan on holding a make up contest some time at
TYC, where we can find some time in the schedule.

Thank you to Their Majesties, and Their Royal Highnesses, Hi Highness
Alistair and all those wonderful people who traveled far to join us for the
evening.

An event's magic comes from those attending, and we thank you for the
wonderful time that the Midsummer's Ball was.

There are so many people to thank, please forgive us for not listing
everyone, but be assured we will thank you in person.

In Service to Ansteorra and the Dream, we remain.Duncan & Larissa