ANST - Lost E-mail Address Book!

Kerry Dabbs kdabbs at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 19:04:07 PDT 1999

--- Jim Kotsonis <smithson at hot1.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> This is Barb, you know, Jims wife. How are you!!!
> We've been so horrible at
> keeping in touch. I hope this makes it easier. I'm
> going to be sending some
> pictures out to NY. I'll send you a few, too. I hope
> everyone is well.
> We're all fine. A little nuts, but ok.
> Talk to you all soon.
> 		Barb & kids

Hey, you!  Hows that little girl?  Is she into
everything at all times?  Ain't it great?  I wish I
had a TENTH of the energy kids have at their disposal.
If you guys are at Gina's on Saturday, we'll see ya
then, otherwise it will be at the next game if there
is one.!

Kerry
===
Just remember, those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.