ANST - Trim Emergency!!!

Ace aslyn at onramp.net
Tue Jun 29 08:24:42 PDT 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0203_01BEC213.2F3B86B0

Gentle Friends:

A good friend of mine in =C6thelmearc has somewhat of a trim emergency!  =
As you will read below, he is significantly short of a trim that is no =
longer in production.  He has included a scan of it below as well. =20

If anyone has seen or has any of this trim, please e-mail me privately =
and I will forward your information to Master Daniel del Cavallo. =20

Thank you for your time and bandwidth!

Aslyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pease give generously to Fops Without Trim (F.W.O.T.).  Together, we can =

wipe out dreary clothing in our lifetime...

But seriously, I have a bit of a problem that I need to solve faster =
than=20
you can imagine.  My 'tailor' and I are working on a doublet, and have=20
grotesquely underestimated the amount of trim necessary.  My fondest =
hope=20
is that it's something someone might have lying disused in their sewing=20
room, OR perhaps someone will know of some obscure trim warehouse in=20
timbuktu somewhere and instantly see it and say "Oh yeah - THAT stuff, I =

know where there are 20 spools of it!"  There is a picture at;

http://cavallo.rny.com/Trim.jpg

If you have any trouble displaying this image, mail me and I'll send you =

something directly.  In case the image isn't plain enough, it's gold=20
mylar wrapped over black thread to form the lace.  Please - if anyone =
has=20
some of this or knows where I can get some PLEASE let me know.  I bought =

it from Sedalia, and she only has 3 yards left.  She says it's no longer =

being produced.  I need 12 more yards minimum and preferrably more.  =
Mail=20
me at {e-mail addy snipped} if you can save me from my fashion crisis!  =
Also,=20
feel free to forward this message to other lists - SOMEONE in the SCA=20
must have some, since Sedalia must have sold a bunch.  Thank you all.

--Daniel

------=_NextPart_000_0203_01BEC213.2F3B86B0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>Gentle Friends:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000>A good friend of mine in Æthelmearc has =
somewhat=20
of a trim emergency!  As you will read below, he is significantly =
short of=20
a trim that is no longer in production.  He has included a scan of =
it below=20
as well.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV>If anyone has seen or has any of this trim, please e-mail me =
privately and=20
I will forward your information to Master Daniel del Cavallo.  =
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your time and bandwidth!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Aslyn</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</DIV>
<DIV>Pease give generously to Fops Without Trim (F.W.O.T.).  =
Together, we=20
can <BR>wipe out dreary clothing in our lifetime...<BR><BR>But =
seriously, I have=20
a bit of a problem that I need to solve faster than <BR>you can =
imagine. =20
My 'tailor' and I are working on a doublet, and have <BR>grotesquely=20
underestimated the amount of trim necessary.  My fondest hope =
<BR>is that=20
it's something someone might have lying disused in their sewing =
<BR>room, OR=20
perhaps someone will know of some obscure trim warehouse in <BR>timbuktu =

somewhere and instantly see it and say "Oh yeah - THAT stuff, I =
<BR>know=20
where there are 20 spools of it!"  There is a picture =
at;<BR><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://cavallo.rny.com/Trim.jpg">http://cavallo.rny.com/Trim.jpg<=
/A><BR><BR>If=20
you have any trouble displaying this image, mail me and I'll send you=20
<BR>something directly.  In case the image isn't plain enough, it's =
gold=20
<BR>mylar wrapped over black thread to form the lace.  Please - if =
anyone=20
has <BR>some of this or knows where I can get some PLEASE let me =
know.  I=20
bought <BR>it from Sedalia, and she only has 3 yards left.  She =
says it's=20
no longer <BR>being produced.  I need 12 more yards minimum and =
preferrably=20
more.  Mail <BR>me at {<STRONG>e-mail addy snipped</STRONG>} if you =
can=20
save me from my fashion crisis!  Also, <BR>feel free to forward =
this=20
message to other lists - SOMEONE in the SCA <BR>must have some, since =
Sedalia=20
must have sold a bunch.  Thank you =
all.<BR><BR>--Daniel</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0203_01BEC213.2F3B86B0--