ANST - Sallisaw, OK

Wed Jun 30 11:12:20 PDT 1999

The two closest  Ansteorran groups (unless someone has added one while I
wasn't looking) are the Barony of Northkeep (Tulsa at 101 miles) and the
Canton of Rundel (McAlester at 85 miles).

The Shire of Smythekepe, Meridies, (Ft. Smith, Arkansas) is closer.

There was some talk of SCA in Poteau a while back, but I don't think
anything came of it.

Bear