ANST - Merchants

Lady Ellen MKA Ellen Ginden ginden at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:03:36 PDT 1999

Merchants

Merchant space is closed
Some of you have asked about trailers. MAYBE DEPENDING ON
SPACE.
30 FOOT FRONTAGES ARE OUT, THERE'S NO SPACE BECAUSE OF THE
TREES.
There won't be any merchant spaces on the list field
because the field is moving to make room for the fireworks.

If you arrive at 12 noon Thurs day, when site opens. Myself
or someone will walk up the line to sign you in as a
merchant. You will still check in at the gate; but you can
relax knowing we know you have arrived and will tend to you
in the order that you arrived on site.
I exspect it to be a little harried so be patient.
frontage under 15 foot will have an easier time of it.wider
frontage may have to be a little more patient. As many of
you know the trees on this site are a mixed blessing. They
will keep us cooler ;but also will get in our way.
BE PREPARED TO HAVE ROPES CROSSED W/ YOUR NEIGHBOR AND BE
PREPARED TO BE A LITTLE MORE COZY THAN USUAL AT STEPPES
WARLORD.AS I SAID WE'RE HAVING TO FIT MORE PEOPLE IN ONLY
SOMEWHAT MORE SPACE.We could have had all the space we
wanted ; but no traffic back on the hill.I think cozy is
better than lonesome.
Sleeping tents and cook tents need to go behind. No
household camping, limited camping behind is likely.

moonlight Market Friday night and Torchlight Tourney.I
still need to hear from some of you on prizes.These will be
held in the merchant area so plan to be up late Friday night.
Some of you didn't get my earlier e-mails and because some
of the info is dated I'm not resending it.
Ellen