ANST - Queen's Bardic Invitational and Brunch TYC Sunday 0900

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jun 30 19:33:02 PDT 1999

Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
> Well, then, it sounds like you boys need to meet during the Archer's Duel
> tourny Friday afternoon.

Sounds like fun, except a few things.

The schedule seems to list it on Thursday afternoon as well. It lists it
again on Friday.

I have to work gate from 12 til 3 on Friday.

I'll see if I can borrow equipment from Tomonaga for ATYC, since bow is
much faster than crossbow assuming the first one misses.

Ciao,