ANST - Gulf wars: a request

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Tue Mar 2 05:17:48 PST 1999

One week.

During that time, plans will be made, changed and canceled.  Groups will
form and disperse and reform.  Last minute preparations are being made for
our wains so that the trip will be safe.  And where's the cookstove?!
Where's the cookstove?!

In all of this hasty preparation and last minute changes, I would like to
take a moment to ask you each to try to find a member of the personnel that
is working the event and thank them.  Recently we didn't show our best
colors while arrangements were being made for sleeping, and that may have
left a bitter flavor.  I ask that, if confronted with the missives that
were sent, do your best to receive the criticism gracefully.

We should show that the heat that we take in presenting our arguments are
part of the fighting strength of Ansteorra, but that our blows on the field
(as well as off) are fairly given and fairly called.

In the end, fight well, die only if you have to, and most of all ... have fun.

Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra
jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, father, lover.