ANST - A&S Documentation

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Mar 1 17:42:25 PST 1999

Basically, what you need to do is:

1. Describe the item (what is it, what was it used for).  Ex. This is a helm
from Germany 1400's used by...

2. Describe how it would have been made... Describe how the helm would have
been
made..

3. Describe how you made it and what you did differently and why. Example:
State what tools, metal, design you did different from the period helm and
why

4. List a bibliography of all your references.

Your documentation should fit on one page.  Be concise and to the point...
'just the facts".

Meadhbh

P.S.  Good luck!