ANST - Request for assistance in Austin

Margo Hablutzel margolh at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Mar 2 09:41:49 PST 1999

I get this list in Digest format, usually late at night, so forgive me if
this is a duplicate posting (but I had not seen it in the one I received
this morning):

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:13:56 EST
From:  <mailto:Seton1355 at aol.com> Seton1355 at aol.com
Subject: SC - Off topic - A lady requests some SCAdian help

Greetings Good Gentles!
	May I make so bold as to ask a favor for a non-SCAdian friend who is
a school
teacher in the Austin, Texas area.  Her school is putting together a
medieval
unit for the children.  To liven things up a bit I suggested she try to get
some fighters to come to her school.  Are there any SCAdians in the Austin,
Texas area willing to take some time from their admittedly busy schedule and
show some school kids some fighting?  April 9th is the date she needs, I
believe.  If you could possibly do this you could contact her directly.
Amanda Grayson
 <mailto:MsSarek at aol.com> MsSarek at aol.com
A most sincere thank you from Lady Phillipa Seton from the Kingdom of
AEthelmearc!