ANST - Latin Pronunciation In Period & the SCA

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Thu Mar 4 15:33:02 PST 1999

As far as all this goes, Anno Societatis should actually be pronounced (in medieval Latin)
 ah-no so-chee-ay-tah-tees, which pronunciation I have never heard (and probably will never hear) from a herald. Just my tuppence worth.
Lord Padric OMullan, Shadowlands

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!