ANST - The Crown needs your help...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Mar 7 06:12:58 PST 1999

Good Morning,

  Yesterday at Lyonesse it was announced that the Crown is in need of
  your help. They have volunteered to bring half the alcohol for the
  Knowne World party at Gulf War, but they would prefer to provide more
  than half to show our hospitality. Well this is a difficult task for
  any one person to accomplish, so they are in need of your help.

  If you are able to donate either your own personal alcohol or store
  bought alcohol, please contact Duke Kein MacEwan either before or at
  Gulf War. I have already talked with Duke Kein and will be donating
  all that I can, but unfortunately my personal reserve is woefully low.

  Yes, it is very short notice, but that is why your assistance is even
  more needed. If you know someone not on one of these lists who is able
  to help, please forward this information to them as well.

  I appreciate all people who are able to help with this matter.

In Service,