ANST - Fighter Practice

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Mon Mar 8 14:57:08 PST 1999

At 02:14 PM 3/8/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Duchess Larrisa,
>
>I was wondering if you and your husband, will be having your normal
>fighter practice at you abode, tommorrow, Tuesday, the 10th of March.  I
>was hoping to attend.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Okami

I'm not certain that either Larissa or Duncan will be back online before
they leave, so I guess I'll field this  <<<<Sorry if you check your mail
before you go Trish>>>.

It is my understanding that they are leaving for Gulf tomorrow afternoon
following a mundane business meeting.  I don't think they'll be there
tomorrow night unless something SNAFU's on them.

Petruccio