ANST - lingua latina

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Wed Mar 10 07:16:36 PST 1999

It was said...

>>... i wonder
>>how many people would be interested in such a course if i were able to
>>offer it at an event... the potential languages that would be covered,
>>bowing to interest, would be latin, german, italian, greek, japanese,
>>korean, chinese, and ENGLISH!!! this would, by necessity include some
>>grammar, but the emphasis would be on diction... please let me know if
>>these evil thoughts running through my vapid skull and cold heart are
>>due further consideration, or if it would just be a waste of time...

Adela (Stargate) replied with:

>Why don't you post this offer on the heralds list?  (Of course, you may
>want to wait until Gulf Wars is over as many are gone, or will soon be
>leaving.)

To which I add...

A better idea would be to contact Mistress Teleri who maintains a list of classes and instructors, then makes
that list available to event stewards and arranges classes at various events.  I'm sure she'd love to add your
name and class to her database.

Mistress Teleri is subscribed to this list, so I would expect a reply.

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate

(and husband to Teleri!)