ANST - (Sigh)

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at UH.EDU
Fri Mar 12 11:27:00 PST 1999

At 01:17 PM 3/12/99 -0600, Gio wrote:
>You know, that's a very good point, and one that I have
>heard before.  I could have sworn that when GW started,
>it was the 3rd weekend in March.  When did it move to
>the 2nd weekend?

I think it was the very next year.

Ansteorrans outnumbered Tris and Merids that first year ---- so much so
that some Ansts were fighting on the other side.

I think they decided that their low turnout was due to it NOT being spring
break, and that we had higher chiv. population than them -- so moving it
would average out (more of their's attend, less of our's attend).

I'm thinking that the situation may be reversed now ---- I think someone
said to me that the chiv. population in Anst. has dropped over the past few
years.

Maybe it is time to shift back to Anst. spring break.

Adela