ANST - war rain

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 13 19:32:07 PST 1999

harry billings wrote:

> If I had driven 8 plus hours to war I would not be ready to leave just
> becouse of rain and "such". I would probly hope for dryer weather if for no
> other reason than to save drying out my camp after getting home.
> Plachoya Sobaka "crazy but not stupid"

I did drive those hours, plus sleeping in my car at the gate to get in
early and set up camp, etc.  And I didn't want to leave either, no one
did.  But as I said, by all accounts there was not to be any drier
weather, and from what I have seen on the radar today, the site is being
absolutely pounded.  I can only hope that all who remained are safe and
relatively dry.

Graf Galen K.
--
Galen W. or Rebecca Bevel