ANST - Junior rapier

HLOriana at aol.com HLOriana at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 10:47:25 PST 1999

sirlyonel at hotmail.com writes:

<< 1)  I have no objections to a children's rapier circuit--in fact, I
 think it would be a splendid idea--but these rules are not written to
 account for such a circuit.  If anyone has an interest in starting a
 children's rapier circuit, they should take the initiative to research
 the matter and write a set of rules. >>
Why not check with the United States Fencing Association (www.usfa.org) for
their rules that cover Jr Olympic competitive fencing for children?  My kids
fenced competitively as young as 8.

Oriana Corbizzi