ANST - Best laid War plans

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Mar 14 21:35:01 PST 1999

Greetings,

Thank you all for your efforts at the war.

That's pretty much what an arrow making party is like.  I usually have a
stew pot going all day.  And there is a pot luck dinner on Saturdays.
There's always coffee and hot water for chocolat and cider.  Plus breakfast
in the morning on Sunday.

Perhaps we'll have the pleasure of your company at one later in the year.

Again, thanks for helping out.

Gilli