ANST - Dancing Centurions/Gulf War

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 15 05:56:21 PST 1999

Good morning to everyone in Our warm, dry kingdom of Ansteorra!!

First the only thing I will say about the dancing centurions was....
my oh my  <grin>

For those who missed Gulf War this year, it was (in Duke Kein's words)
an ADVENTURE!!!

It rained so much that you just have to smile.  I and even Kein are
both tired of the wet.

For those of you who missed Gunther's and Sara's court on Friday night,
Duke Kein and Viscount Galen were both awarded The Sable Falcon of
Anstoerrra!

For those who missed the cook out by HGs Kane and Alissa of Meridies on
Sataurday night it too was alot of fun.

See everyone at Crown if not sooner!

Alisha