ANST - Gulf Wars VIII - A Bard's View

Chirod kitten9699 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 09:27:34 PST 1999

Greetings all ,

Hope everyone made it back safe and dry. As one of the Diehards that stayed
thru the rain and winds this weekend.  I had a wonderful time.

By shere luck both friday and Saterday the rains were gone by evening. and
the weather became plesant enough for performing. It has been a long time
since I have experianced such hospitality to Bards at individual fires, of
gentry and royal alike.

I would like to give a big VIVAT to all the bards who were about from our
kingdom and others this weekend. to all the merchants and camps that made us
feel at home and welcome.

Friday Night Our own crown threw a party unmatched by any this weekend, it
was a wonder to behold. Sir Baden entertained many with the Traveling Baden
show. There Magisties from the Middle offered drinks and food to performers,
And there Magisties of Meridieas gave some wonderful Largess.

Saterday night Their Magisties Trimeras fed the bards well, and It was my
pleasure to here some of the fine performers of thier Kingdom.

I owe great thanks to There Magisties of th Outlands who were gracious to
Open thier Cabin and Offer thier Hopspitality to Myself and two Others from
this kingdom so we had a warm and dry place to sleep The Hopitality of the
Outlands was Excelent.

Dispite all the rain mother Nature threw at us Gulf war turned out to be a
wonderful event.

Lady Simone