ANST - List Admin Request...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Mar 15 09:57:55 PST 1999

Good Morning,

  I would like to request that people do better at editing out old
  information from messages when posting. Please keep the information
  that you include to a minimum so messages do not get exceedingly long.

  This is something that should be particularly thought about for those
  people that read the digest version since they will have to read
  through it over and over again to get to the next message. As well as
  those individuals that have to pay for email by the size.

  I am able to put filters back in place to keep this from happening,
  but I would hope that people are able to take care of this themself.

  I thank you for your time and consideration to all involved in this.

In Service,