ANST - Arrows

Rick Drake rdrake at okom.net
Mon Mar 15 14:06:20 PST 1999

Ok folks can we just drop the whole thing?  This is silly.  Yes archers
should make thier own arrows.  I  however can understand why some don't
though.  For instance there is my situation.  Normally I fight heavy but due
to a recent injury I am unable to fight.  I can however shoot.  Also I
didn't find out I was gonna be able to go to the war till the Thurs. before
leaving.  So I didn't have time to make arrows in fact I even borrowed a
bow.  This was to allow me to at least be able to provide some support to
Ansteorra even though I couldn't weild a sword at this time.  I also
prevailed myself to go to the war arrow factory and put some time in there
so that I could be justified in shooting some of those arrows.  As to why I
didn't attend any arrow making parties.. I am not sure there was one in my
area.  And as I said combat archery just within the past few weeks was an
option I was looking at.  However I am now looking at getting some Baldar's
possibly or just making some war arrows.

Ok so back to the original point.  I feel Gilli has some room to gripe.
People should be willing to put in some effort to get a reward.  If you want
to shoot the ansteorra arrows then put in some effort somewhere.  If you
can't build them then maybe consider some finacial support as that I doubt
any of this stuff is free.  Other than that build some arrows sometime.

Sitting back and quietly putting on my flame proof armor...
Ainar Magnusson